Wednesday

2013 Year in Review

Here's to 2013!
A year full of "highlights" and "lowlights,"
such as:

*Having the flu- TWICE

*Adding 3 new kiddos to the babysitting roster,
making me get more organized with

*Going to Disney World with the fam

*Having lots 'o summer themed fun,

*Participating in the ensemble of 
the Oak Ridge Playhouse's production of 
Annie

*Began a mini-coop called 
with another homeschooling family in the 'hood

*Said "good-bye" to our children's minister at church,
and accepted the interim position
to keep the elementary portion of our children's ministry
up and going while we search for a new children's minster

*Celebrated kiddo birthdays

*Sadly said good bye to a friend's new born baby

*Continued to craft with paper and yarn and pancakes and pizza

*Celebrated my son's baptism!!!

*Had my hair highlighted for the first time

including a group that got confused and stuck
in our garage

*Played in the snow in the Winter

*Sweated and swam in the Summer

*Jumped in piles of leaves in the Fall

*Picked lovely wildflowers and weeds in the Spring

I am THANKFUL for my life,
the good and the bad,
and look forward
to what God has in store for us all in 2014!

***********************************************

Check out all of my 2013 photo collages
(I do have 52 of them!)
by clicking HERE...

**********************************************

Linking up
with



2 comments:

  1. What a full year filled with joy and a bit of sorrow. I hope 2014 holds many highlights for you.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete