Saturday

October 10th-16th


Highlights from this week include:

*Attending the Food City Food Show

The kiddos and I LOVE this event every year!

There are lots of samples and coupons,
which really helps our family out
with the grocery budget-
and sampling
four different kinds of ice cream ain't bad either...

*Shopping at our neighborhood's annual
Fall yard sale

I a very thankful for yard sales-
they have been a HUGE contributor
to my kiddos' closets,
especially for Jungle Girl.

And I usually score some little odds and ends
for myself at these sales,
which is always fun...

*Spent Saturday evening at dinner
with Nana and Papa,
as they were on a return trip
to Indiana

*Taught my next to last Lego club class at church

*Worked on making our porch display
cute and spooky for Halloween

*Taught the little about the letter G
and about scarecrows

*Became an Auntie for the first time
to my brother's daughter,
Teresa Marie!!!

*Had a sing through
of all the Annie songs with the entire cast
of the show

(There are some TALENTED voices
in this production!)

*Set up our Little Bo Peep scarecrow
for
Scarecrows in the Park 2013

(You can read more about it by clicking HERE...)

*Enjoyed, with a GIANT smile on my face,
the beautiful fall weather!!!

*****************************************

To see a photo play by play
of the above collage,
just click HERE...

****************************************

Linking up
with



No comments:

Post a Comment