Saturday

September 19th-25th

Highlights from this week include:

*Finished up the Lil' Angels Attic Sale at church

*Celebrated National "Talk Like a Pirate Day"
with lots of pirate type learning,
instead of our normal animal alphabet lessons
with the littles

This included dressing up like pirates in an effort to receive
free doughnuts from Kripy Kreme-
Arrrrrrrrr!

*Little Wild Man attended his first
with Super Dad

He loved it-
Go Big Orange!!!

*Baby Girl and I auditioned at the
for the upcoming musical "Annie"

I think Baby Girl now has gotten a taste
for the theater bug,
so I will be looking for more opportunities like this
in the near future.

I am a musical theater geek,
having spent many evening in rehearsals
during high school
practicing and goofing off waiting backstage
to go on.

I have always seen that dramatic flair in 
Baby Girl,
and I would love to nurture that in her.

I feel like it is good for all my kiddos
to have their own "niche."

Jungle Girl is my crafty girl,
Baby Girl is my artsy performer,
and
Little Wild Man seems to be my athletic gamer.

As they grow,
I will of course let them explore other
activities and hobbies,
but I hope to keep in tune with what
God has naturally inclined them to do,
and develop those passions 
in their lives...

on Pajama Day

*Continued to get the dirt on dirt in Science

*Began learning about the letter E with the littles

*Began praying for my dear friend's nephew,
Cullen,
who was born at 23 and a half weeks old

(I will post more about this in the next weekly wrap-up...)

******************************************

To read a photo play by play
of the above collage,
just click HERE...

*****************************************

Linking up
with



2 comments:

  1. I love that you celebrated talk like a pirate day - we managed a couple of aaarrgs - but that was about it for this year.

    ReplyDelete