Tuesday

Alphabet Boxes: Letters A-C

After seeing THIS post on Pinterest
earlier this Summer,
I KNEW I had to make an
Alphabet Sensory Box
for our
Animal ABCs Preschool lessons.

I bought six boxes of alphabet pasta,
rubbing alcohol,
and food coloring
(all at Wal-Mart,
because it was the only store in my area
that carried alphabet pasta)...
...to create the base for the alphabet box.

I then added two different types of alphabet beads
to the colored pasta...
...to give the box's base a bit more dimension and depth. 

I have also been collecting bags
of alphabet themed items,
A-Z,
so the bin can be different each week.

My plan is to post 
3 to 4 letter boxes at a time
as we use them,
to give y'all some ideas for your own
Alphabet boxes.

**********************************************

Here are Letters A to C,
featuring my favorite items from the boxes...

Letter A
A is for:

Alligator
Apple
Ant
Aardvark
Anchor
Arizona
Alabama
Alaska
Acorn
Astronaut
Architect
and...
...Accountant.

(Super Dad has an accountant degree,
so i am a bit partial to this one...)

;0)

Letter B 
B is for:

Bear
Butterfly
Bumblebee
Bat
Bird
Book
Boat
Banana
Baseball
Basketball
and...
...Bacon.

Letter C
C is for:

Caterpillar
Camel
Cow
Cat
Cook
Car
Cayon
California
Colorado
Cake
Candy
Carrot...
...Cookie and Cookie Monster.

"C is for Cookie,
that's good enough for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment