Tuesday

Bible Alive! Tuesday: "Expecting Easter" Activites


OK, y'all,
it is truth time-
I did NOT get this post up and completed
yesterday.

Yup-
if anyone follows me,
I am sure they enjoyed the 
nice blank post.

(Right, Ticia?)  ;0)

I am so, so, SO  sorry!

ANYWAYS,
I am able to get it up and going today,
amidst the chaos of
our church's consignment sale
this week...

**********************************

As Easter approaches,
the kiddos and I have been doing activities 
that will get us
focused on the Resurrection.

I have been calling them our
"Expecting Easter"
activities...

First...
...we created a Family Lenten Tree.

Next...
...we created some perfect lambs.

We have also...
...been watching our 
grow.

I have other Easter fun planned,
but I WILL be realistic and say
I won't get those
"Expecting Easter" posts up
until next week.

*********************************

So,
I would
love, love,
LOVE
to see what kinds of Bible fun 
y'all have been having with
your kiddos this past month!

Please link up your ideas
below...

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking there's something you forgot to put on here..........

    ReplyDelete