Thursday

Gratitude Chellenge 2011 Day 12 and Day 17: Weddings and Dancing

Day 12

Weddings are a time...
...to celebrate together...
...the love of a couple-
To set them off with great fanfare...


...and support as they begin their new life together.

The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
   and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
   for she was taken out of man.” 

 That is why a man leaves his father and mother
and is united to his wife,
and they become one flesh. 

(Genesis 2:23-24)
I am so grateful that I got to be apart of
such a joyous wedding...

***********************************************

Day 17

While waiting for the wedding ceremony to start,
I was introduced to the Zumba-styled dance moves of
a man whom we call...
aBc0Y2 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
...La Tigre.

Oh-my-word!

I have NEVER been more entertained in my life!
Yes, Auntie Barb,
we are all thankful today for the dancing of
La Tigre,
aren't we?  ;0)

*********************************

For more thankful thoughts,
head on over to the

No comments:

Post a Comment