Wednesday

Gratitude Challenge 2011 Day 11 and Day 16: Getting Pampered and Friendship

Day 11: Getting Pampered

As a...
 ...bridesmaid...

(Oh yeah, we had color-coded, labeled shirts
for the Wedding Rehearsal-
is that not AWESOME?)

...I feel it is important to look your best for...
...the Bride.

(I mean, I don't want to be the one to break 
the camera's lens during the picture-taking...
I'm just sayin'...)

So the day before the wedding,
most of us "maids" went to the Bride's favorite
nail salon and got...
 
 ...manis...
...and pedis.
(I LOOOOOOVVVE my pretty flowery toes...)

*********************************************

The day of the wedding,
we met up at the church to get our
hair and make-up done.

What I find funny is that I
was not NEARLY this pampered
for my OWN wedding,
so I enjoyed 
EACH-AND-EVERY-SECOND
of all of this...

******************************************

BEFORE...
(Our Hair Dresser had magic hands, I swear!)
...meets...










...AFTER!

As we were getting ready,
BOTH the Hairdresser and Make-Up Artist
commented that we were the easiest group of women 
to work with...

I believe that's because NONE of us hardly
EVER "treat" ourselves to ANY kind of
"Spa" treatments-

It-Was-Heavenly!

I am so thankful to have had a 
day of pampering...

**********************************************

Day 16

Now,
what is BETTER than a day of pampering?

Spending it with a group of friends...
...both old and new.

I am so grateful for all the friendships that I have in my life...

*************************************************

For more thoughts of gratitude,
head on over to the

No comments:

Post a Comment