Monday

TOS Review: Read, Write, and Type by Talking Fingers, Inc.


Baby Girl has been recently
letting her fingers do the walking...
...towards better reading, writing, and typing skills,
that is!

While baby girl "played" on the computer
with the
Read, Write, and Type program
by Talking Fingers, Inc.
,
I noticed something extraordinary-

Not only was she enjoying working on her phonics skills...
...she was learning typing skills!

I never learning to type properly,
and I SO WISH I had! With a program like this,
I bet my kiddos would be surpassing my typing skills
in no time...
By using fun games and characters,
Baby Girl barely knew she was doing reading lessons...
...and I had a great time helping her defeat the evil Virus
who had taken away all the letters!

**************************************************

If you are interested in trying out this product,
Talking Fingers offers 8 free demo lessons,
which you can find by clicking HERE.

If you are ready to dive right into the program,
below is a list of the pricing information
and a special offer...

Prices for the Home Edition:

Read, Write & Type - Online Edition - 1 user $35.00

Read, Write & Type - Online Edition - 2 users $55.00

Read, Write & Type - Online Edition - 3 users $70.00

Read, Write & Type - Online Edition - 4 users $85.00

Read, Write & Type - Online Edition - 5 users $100.00

Read, Write & Type - CD Home Edition (multiple users) $79.00

Want to save 20% off your order?

Join their mailing list and answer a couple of questions to receive a 20% discount code you can use on your next order. See more information here.

********************************************************

I hope you find this information useful...
...and finger-fantastic!

**************************************************

Disclaimer: I received a subscription to the product
for my honest review.
I was not compensated in any other way.



No comments:

Post a Comment