Monday

Math Monday: Xylophone Math


Alright, may I AGAIN kiss the toes of
Confessions of a Homeschooler?

I drew from her ABC's and 123's curriculum,
AGAIN, this week
while my younger kiddos were working
on the letter X...
Baby Girl and Little Wild Man
used her Xylophone number sheets
to practice writing their numbers.
(Since I do not have a laminating machine,
I put sheets like these in page protectors
and the kiddos can use dry erase markers
to practice writing again and again and again...)

****************************************
While baby Girl went to work on her Math-U-See...
...Little Wild Man used a Xylophone picture
to practice size order...
...and number identification...
(and he STILL had time to be his goof-ball self!)

For math madness,
head on over to Monday Math,
or link up right here!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool, that you managed to extend the letter X into math! Of course, now that I say that X is all over in math - but maybe it's a little too early for algebra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and fun ideas. Clever to use the page protectors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just wanted to stop by to welcome you to the TOS Homeschool Crew! Oh, and I had a pair of "Superwoman" panties/t-shirt just like yours when I was little!! How cute!! I also signed up to follow your blog. :)

    FM Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Xylophone math looks like fun! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'm Michelle P. from the Philippines, a fellow TOS Homeschool Crew member. You can check out my blog and see that you're on our first week's list of blogs to visit.

    Also, I do love your idea of placing the pages in page protectors. I plan to use the same forms to teach my 5 year old, just been thinking how I can manage without a laminating machine. Thanks to you, I now know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Confessions of a Homeschooler too! She's great!
    Glad to be a part of the CREW with you!!

    ReplyDelete