Thursday

Animal ABCs: Letter J

J is for Jellyfish and Jaguar

Letter J Alphabet Box
(Read more about items in the Letter J Alphabet Box
by clicking HERE...)

***

Preschool Workbox Drawers
Letter Art
J is for Jellyfish and j is for jaguar sheets
can be found in
1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack.



 The idea for these Jellyfish J's came from
Crystal and Co...
...and the Jean j's were my idea.

***

 Dot a Dot Page

(From 1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack)

***

Pattern Blocks


***

Play-Doh Letters

(From 1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack)

***

Letter J Printables

(From 1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack)

***

Letter J Poke Page

(I created these pages,
and if I can EVER get them to upload correctly,
I will totally share it with y'all!)

***

 Jellyfish Puppets and Action Poem

These printables can be found at
Pickbums.

***

 Santa Letters
I purchased these letter writing kits
in the Dollar Spot at Target.
We did the Letter J during the month of December,
so I added Christmas activities
to the Preschool workbox drawers.

***

Hide and Seek Search for the Baby Jesus

My older kiddos had Winter Break
during the entire month of December,
so the Letter J was the focus for the
entire month,
as well as several other Christmas activities.

(This seemed appropriate to me since
Jesus stats with J,
and Christmas is all about Baby Jesus' birth!)

One of the activities we did was a 
Nativity Hide and Seek game.
After reading
to the kiddos,
I had them search...
...for the pieces that went with our
The pieces were hidden
throughout our downstairs rooms.

(Yes- Baby Jesus was in our cookie jar...)

Simple but fun!

***

You can also check out other
Letter J ideas we didn't get to on my

***

Linking up with

No comments:

Post a Comment