Friday

January 9th-15th



Highlights from this week include:

*A pipe bursting in our garage,
causing us to lose water for a couple of days

May I just say,
I have AWESOME neighbors.

One of them helped me when Super Dad wasn't at home
to shut off our water supply
when it was raining in our garage.

Another family provided us with gallons of water
and hot showers
until the plumber could come and fix the pipe.

Other families offered their showers and such
if we needed it.

And our plumber-
an old family friend-
fixed our problem in a jiff
and gave us a break on the cost.

Yes-
God cares about the small stuff.

Yes-
God is in the beauty of the chaos.

*Ran around like a chicken with my head cut off
at church to help out our children's ministry

I do believe this Interim position as Children's Minister
could very well get me back in shape!  ;0)

*Finished up the new PDO Bulletin Board

*Watched my younger kiddos start Spanish 101

Me llamo es...

*Continued working on the letter K with the littles

*Had s special Monday lunch to celebrate

Quack! Quack!

*Enjoyed loving on Girlie V's baby sister,
Tiny Toes,
in our first babysitting venture with them both

(I LOVE watching my kiddos dote on a baby-
it is the sweetest thing in the whole world!)

*Spent Wednesday evening prepping for Thursday's

***

To read a photo play by play
of the above collage,
just click HERE...

***

Linking up
with



2 comments:

  1. It is great you have such good neighbors. All of ours work so that our street is empty during the day, during the week. Love that center baby picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, God DOES care about the smallest details of our lives... I'm always amazed at every aspect of my life HE touches in seemingly small (but oh so big) ways.

    I love that you link each week - it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete