Tuesday

December 15th-21st

I have been craftin' up some Christmas goodies this week...
Here are some highlights from this past week:

*Spent Saturday morning practicing for the Church Choir's 
Christmas program, and Saturday afternoon
exchanging Christmas cookies
at the church

(I brought THESE Candy Cane Snowballs to the exchange-
they are the bomb!)

*Watched Mad Max and Smiley B for the last time
this year-
I will get to have more preschool fun with them
again in January
after the Christmas holidays.

*Sent my kiddos away for a couple of days-
Jungle Girl and Little Wild Man to Kentucky
with their Grandalf and
Baby Girl to stay with Marmee.

It was a rather spontaneous decision,
so we began our Christmas Homeschooling Break
a bit early-
love the flexibility of homeschooling!

*While the kiddos were away,
their Mommy got to "play!"

I spent a day and a half
crafting and wrapping-
getting all of my Christmas presents 
squared away,
while staying in my PJ's.

*Received a beautiful chocolate crystal 
butterfly necklace from my husband 
in celebration of our
15th wedding anniversary!

We didn't really get to go out and celebrate,
since I was stuck in my PJ's,
but we have plans for that later...

*Did a little more Christmas shopping-
along with 15,000 other people-
whew!

*Celebrated a birthday/Christmas
with
"friends who are like family"

We had a 
"Riddles in the Dark Chocolate"
Birthday Cake
in honor of Little Wild Man's 7th birthday,
and introduced everyone to
(Hee! Hee!)

*********************************

To see a photo play by play
of the above collage,
just click HERE...

********************************

Linking up
with

2 comments:

  1. Look at all that fun stuff! We had our Christmas break a bit early this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very busy - but fun :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete