Friday

Thankful Thoughts, Day 2

Wonder Mom:

I am SO THANKFUL for our neighborhood!
This picture was taken on Halloween,
and it includes just a few of our most favorite
people in the world.

I am so grateful that God put us in this neighborhood,
with these families,
for this time.

I see my kiddos growing and playing and happy-
and learning to love others the way God wants us to-
all within the the confines of these
140+ homes.

*************************************

Jungle Girl:

Thankful for Friends!

**************************************


Baby Girl:

Thankful for...
...Big Teddy

(He has helped her through many tough times,
beginning with when she received him
from Miss Marie after 
she broke her arm...)


************************************

Little Wild Man:

Thankful that I have a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment