Friday

Letter B Tot Trays and Explorer Box

 Here are the letter "B" activities
 I had ready for Smiley B
to work with this past week...

************************************

Explorer Box:
 I just took the Apple Orchard Explorer Box
from last week and added a few new "friends":

a Bear, a Bunny, and some Bees

(I think Smiley is getting a little bored by this box-
he only played with it once.
Time for a bigger change next week...)

****************************************

Tot Trays:

Buttons and Clothes Tray
Smile B used tweezers,
and eventually his hands,
to put buttons on the different pieces of clothing.

*************************************

Play Dough Tray
Smiley B had blue play dough to work with this week,
and some play dough toys,
including a bear and butterfly cookie cookies.

***************************************

Pattern Blocks Tray
Sometime during my public school teaching days,
I came across some 
Pattern Block Animal Sheets...
...so I set out the
"Bunny" and "Bird" sheets
for Smiley B to work on.
I was pretty impressed by his ability to
work these puzzles out...
...Just look at that little face,
concentrating so hard!

*************************************

Alphabet Book Page Tray
Smiley B decorated a giant letter "B"...
...with a variety of animal stickers,
all of them beginning with the letter "B":

Bees
Bugs
Butterflies
Bears
Birds
(Look how sweetly these boys work next to each other!)

*****************************************

Bead Tray
For fine motor skills practice,
Smiley B strung beads onto
leather cords.

**************************************

Bear Puppet Tray
Smiley B colored a bear puppet printable I in my files
from WHO-KNOWS-WHEN...
...and Little Wild Man cut it out
and put it together for Smiley B.

********************************

Button Magnet Tray
For some extra Letter B fun,
I set out a magnetic dry erase board...
...along with some button magnets
I found at the Dollar Tree.
Smiley B had fun making pictures with them...

*******************************

Now,
on to the Letter C...

*******************************

Linking up with the 
Preschool/Kindergarten Corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment