Thursday

Gratitude Challenge 2011 Day One: Family Sunday Worship

Well, as seen in my previous post,
I am a tad behind on my blogging,
but, when it comes to the
Gratitude Challenge 2011,
I am SO READY to get started...

*************************************

I have so much to be grateful for,
but what lies freshly on my heart
happened this past Sunday morning.

At our church, 
we have a separate Children's Worship time
which occurs simultaneously as the
adult worship hour.

We on the Children's Ministry Team 
have recently been convicted to encourage
FAMILIES more through the
Children's Ministry.

We want families to be the PRIMARY source
in which children get their 
Spiritual education,
with Children's Ministry being a 
support system for families.

So, in an effort to bring families together
in this matter,
the Children's Ministry...
...took over "big" church!

It was an AWESOME experience,
and I am so glad I got to be a part of it!

**********************************************

From the moment the adults walked into the church,
the kiddos' were ready...
...to greet them with the morning's bulletin. 

The foyer and sanctuary were decorated...
 ...with all kinds of art work...
...which the kiddos' had made...
...to honor God.

The kiddos led every aspect of the service...
...from worship...

...to communion.

I loved looking out into the crowd and seeing...
 ...the adults worshiping with their kiddos.

Also, whose day wouldn't be better...
..after seeing all those sweet, smiling faces?

Oh yes...
...I am grateful for Family Sunday Worship!

************************************************ 


Check out the 
Gratitude Challenge 2011
to see what others are grateful for
by clicking HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment