Thursday

stART: "The Berenstain Bears Go to Camp"...so we made a campfire...



 I am so glad to be participating in
stART again!


It has been too long...


So....
let's get stARTed!  ;0)


**********************************************


This week we have 
been working through a camping unit,
and one of the stories I read to the kiddos...
 ...was The Berenstain Bears Go to Camp 
by 
Stan and Jan Berenstain.


And after seeing THIS post,
I knew we had to make some Campfires of our own...


************************************************


First...
 ...the kiddos carefully...
...painted their hands...
...with tempera paint.



Next,

they made sure to stamp their hands...
rSI4e6 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
...VERY THOROUGHLY onto
some construction paper. 


Then they continued...
...their "hammering" when they glued 
all the papers together.


The final result of their all that pounding?



Simply adorable...
...yet messy hands.


*****************************************


Check out many more great ideas
for quality children's literature and fun art projects
by heading over to stART...

4 comments:

  1. Glad they didn't get burned with that fiery hot craft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome craft! And I love the video/picture - that's really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, how have not discovered your site sooner? You have some wonderful ideas and the little video picture thingie you have on this page is GENIUS! Oh and add to that the fact that I had the same Wonder Woman underoos and I looked a LOT like you as a kid. So glad to have found you via the stART link up. I am a new follower!
    Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great handprint project! They must have loved being able to paint their own hands, I know Emily would! I like the pounding picture it was fun to watch how into it they were. Thank you for sharing and linking up to stART...I am so glad to be back and have you back :)

    ReplyDelete