Wednesday

Smiley B's Birthday Muffins

 We got to celebrate...
 ...Smiley B's
"Last Day as a One Year Old" 
this past Tuesday...

(He HAD to spent his actual birthday
over at his Nana's-
how selfish is SHE?)  ;0)

******************************** 

To start the day off with a bang,
Smiley B assisted me in the kitchen...
 ...as I made some
"Birthday Cake Muffins."

(Basically, we made cupcakes,
not muffins,
and just left off the icing
and added sprinkles to the batter.
The cake batter recipe I use can be found
by clicking HERE.
I follow it as written, except I use
butter instead of margarine.)


**********************************************

Smiley B was truly a big helper in the kitchen...
 
...especially when it came to...
 ...batter clean up...
 
...and sprinkle detail.

My little chef really is quite the expert
on sprinkles...
The more the merrier...

**************************************************

After WAITING for the "muffins" to be done...
(you can read more about THAT discussion
by clicking HERE)

...Smiley B got some early practice in on 
blowing out his 2 year old candles...

Happy 
"Last Day of Being One"
celebration,
Smiley B!

No comments:

Post a Comment