Tuesday

Bible Alive! Tuesday: Hidden Potential

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
the new creation has come:
the old has gone, the new is here!”
2 Corinthians 5:17

Today, for Bible Alive!,
I wanted to direct your attention
to a wonderful devotional thought I recently
received from Proverbs 31 Ministries.

(I mean, this IS the 31st Bible Alive! post,
so I think linking to
Proverbs 31 Ministries
seems rather appropriate...)


Creatively written by Tracie Miles,
please click HERE to learn about how
becoming a new creation in Christ
relates to...
...a simple Sock Monkey.

(OK, this is not a picture of the simplest
of Sock Monkeys,
but, come on,
it's a Wonder Woman Sock Monkey!
Click HERE if you are interested in learning more
about the artist who created this
LOVELY Sock Monkey...)


I plan on telling this story to my children soon-
what a beautiful illustration of the hidden potential
God sees in each and every one of us...

**********************************************

So, how have YOU been making the Bible come
Alive! for your kiddos?

Please link up your ideas below...

1 comment:

  1. Now everytime I think about being a new creation, I'm going to picture a sock monkey dressed as Wonder Woman - what have you done to me!?!

    ReplyDelete