Saturday

My Big Flop...

Well, it's almost over...
...and there is NO WAY I'm gonna finish.

STINK!

I really thought I was ready, but apparently
I WAS NOT.

I am putting this challenge on the "back burner"
and hope to complete it for myself one day...

Until then, I am gonna be trying...
...a little of THIS...
...and a little bit of THAT...

(And yes, the irony between these
two study guides is NOT lost on me...)

...and even more of THIS...

*********************************

...all the while praying daily
for the ability
to hear,
listen to,
and follow
at a full throttle pace
the
Lover of My Soul...

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how your challenge was coming along. 90 days is not much time for that amount of reading. I've found with the 1 year Bible, the daily reading takes 15 minutes, which I can manage, and still have time to think on it. It can be a marvelous experience to read through the entire Bible at high speed - but it is a big commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're better than me. I didn't even attempt it because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete