Monday

Be My Valentine Card Exchange 2011

Well,
It's FINALLY here-

Valentine's Day!

I wanted to give you a peak into the kiddos'...
...Valentine's Day Mailboxes.

I have included traditional
candy, stickers, and other small treats,
as well as some special Valentines...
...like these piggy cups.

Filled with chocolate kisses,
the piggies will give the kiddos lots of...
..."hogs" and kisses!

(Idea from Katherine Marie Photography)

The kiddos are also going to receive...
...hearts that "glow"...

(Idea via Family Fun)
...and crayons with paint sample booklets...
...with pages all in a row!

(Inspired by Whimsy Love)

***********************************************

Later today,
the kiddos and I will celebrate Valentine's Day-
"Monster Style"-
with a mini
"Valentine's Day Monster Mash Bash."

(HOPEFULLY we will get to make a
craft and have a fun snack,
but that all depends upon how Baby Girl and I
are doing after the Doctor's report-
we are both sick with snot and such...)

The highlight of our party will most definitely be...
...opening all our Monster Mailboxes...
...to reveal special Valentines...
...from our friends in the
"Be My Valentine" Card Exchange!

I will post pictures later
with the Valentines the kiddos received,
but in the mean time,
make sure you link up with YOUR special Valentines!

I would LOVE to see what everyone received
from the exchange...

(The Linky will be open all week, so feel free to post
whenever you get chance!)

3 comments: