Wednesday

Holidrama...

Yesterday, I read...
...Llama Llama Holiday Drama
by
Anna Dewdney.

Her Llama Llama stories always crack us up...

*******************************************

To continue the Holiday Drama Fun......we created wreaths for the kiddos' doors...
...using glue...
...jewels...
...and paints.

******************************************

Later, for lunch...
We had Ramen Noodles with peas...
...in the shape of wreathes...
...and some Candy Cane colored
(NOT flavored)
Kool-aid.

It's ALWAYS dramatic...
...when my kiddos...
...eat Ramen Noodles!

*************************************************

To see what other Holiday Drama
is going on with others,
head on over to
Holiday Bliss 2010...

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book yet, but we love the Llama Llama series. Cute and fun ideas for the day! Great idea to get some veggies set out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, my kids love ramen noodles. One of my daughters would eat them every day if I would let her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cute. It looks like they had a great time.

    ReplyDelete