Wednesday

Bejeweled Wednesdays and wiww: From Thanksgiving to Advent...

These are a few highlights of the outfits
I wore over the past couple of weeks,
taking me from Thanksgiving to the
beginning of Advent...

*****************************************

Friday
Double Date Night
Outfit

Went and saw the latest Harry potter movie
with my husband and another FUN couple of friends...
I L-O-V-E this necklace!

***************************************************

Sunday Morning
Amber is the Color of Fall
Outfit

Wore this outfit to church...
...with these luscious accessories...

******************************************************

Sunday Afternoon
Comfortable Enough to Spray Paint
Outfit

Spent the afternoon spray painting magazine
Christmas Trees...
These earrings came to me all the way from Africa...

**********************************************

Wednesday
Over-the-River-and-Through-the-Woods-
I'm-Glad-We're-at-My-Auntie's-House-Now
Outfit

******************************************

Thursday
Time for Turkey
Outfit
I wore my turquoise jewelry as a distant "nod"
to the Native Americans and their contributions
to this great nation and its beginning...

****************************************

Saturday-Tuesday

I was sick and a slob-
I will spare you the pictures...

**************************************

Wednesday
Yea! I Have on Make-Up Today!
Outfit

************************************

For more fun clothes and accessories,
check out the wonderful outfits on
Bejeweled Wednesdays
and
what i wore wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment