Saturday

Thanksgiving 2010 (Brought to you with the Help of Blogger Buddies)

I just wanted to give a
shout out to all of my wonderful blogger buddies
who helped me make this past Thanksgiving
so wonderful...

*********************************************

Using THIS tutorial...

...I was able to make some fun and inexpensive gifts
for all of the kiddos' Enrichment teachers.

And THIS lovely blogger inspired...
...the turkey tags for the gifts.

******************************************************

On the actual Turkey Day...
...THIS site helped me create some
cute place card settings.


*************************************************

And finally, for after dinner entertainment....
...the kiddos performed...
...THIS skit, another contribution from
an extra creative blogger.
Thank you to all of you for contributing to our holiday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment