Saturday

2010 Gratitude Challenge Day Twenty



Today I am thankful for...
...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Part 1
.

Well, not just the movie...

The fact that Super Dad and I went on a
double date last night
with a couple of really good friends...

...and we saw the movie
(which WAS really good)
in between much laughter and fellowship.

Oh. So. Fun.

****************************************************

For more offerings of thanksgiving,
head on over to the
2010 Gratitude Challenge...


4 comments:

  1. Could you define "date"? I'm not familiar with that word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a date night. I would love one of those! I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing it tomorrow, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved the movie, I can't wait till June for the Finale. I thought they followed the book pretty well. Glad you had a great date night.

    ReplyDelete