Wednesday

wiww and Weekend Wear: We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do...


Hit and miss on pics again this week,
but I did have some fun with my fashion-

Check it out...

***************************************

Thursday
Hands-On Homeschooling
Outfit

Did A LOT of hands-on activities in our
homeschool lessons today,
so I had to be comfy-
and prepared to get dirty!
I did wear a fun bandanna
in my hair as a headband-
that's SOMETHING, right?

**************************************

Friday
Go Big Orange!
Outfit

When you grow up in a college town,
you dress in support of your team
the day before the game...

My big orange T is for stands for the
University of Tennessee Volunteers-

I'm All Vol!

See, even my toes support my team-
which lost-
BIG TIME-
by the way...

************************************************

Monday
Putting on My Teacher Hat
Outfit

Yes, I teach my own kiddos daily,
but this year my best bud and I...

(you can learn more about her and her
FABULOUSLY creative
mind over at Piecelove)

...are co-teaching two classes in our
Homeschool Group.
Here are the accessories I wore
that matched the outfit...
...and here are the accessories I wore just for our
CSI Science class.

Our first couple of lessons are about
Bone Mysteries,
which I will blog about sometime in the future...

********************************************

Tuesday
Go Colts!
Outfit

My husband is from Indianapolis,
and the Colts current quarterback,
Peyton Manning,
was UT's former quarterback,
so my loyalty for the Colts in professional football
runs pretty deep...
...even though it looks like it's gonna be a tough season
for them...

Oh well...

****************************************************

For more "fans" of fashion,
head on over to
what i wore wednesday
and
Weekend Wear...

(Links to be posted later...)

2 comments:

  1. Matching what you wear to the big game, or your lesson plan? I love the Miss Frizzle touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh. ..how did you do your toes? My Tennessee grad hubby would love that! Maybe good luck against the gators?

    ReplyDelete