Well, I MUST participate, 'cause I never pass up
an opportunity to play, so here are my answers
to some pretty interesting questions:
1. What is your favorite children's book of all time?
An Invitation to the Butterfly Ball
by Jane Yolen.
I can still quote it:
"One little mouse, in great distress,
looks all over for a floor-length dress.
If she can't find one, smaller than small,
Then she can't go to the Butterfly Ball."
2. What is it that you like most about where you live?
I LOVE our Smokey Mountains...
that's probably why Autumn is my
3. What is it that you like least about where you live?
(I sweat like a pig!)
4. Do you have any special fall traditions?
pumpkin sugar cookies around Halloween,
and decorate them with silly icing faces-
I hope to carry this on with my kiddos...
5. What is your favorite holiday, and why?
Christmas- I just love everything about it!
6. Do you still eat sugary kid's breakfast cereals? Do you have a favorite?
My FAV is Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
7. If you could pick any age to stay at (teens, 20's, 30's, 100's), which age would it be?
I just LOVED being in college...
(and that's where I met my husband!)
8. What do you enjoy most, and least about blogging?
from all around the world-
It still amazes me the connections I
have made with such amazing people!
My least favorite thing?
I would say that I let it take up too
much of my time sometimes...
I should be in bed...
Perhaps I will be tagging one of you