Friday

Zebra Cake

As we continued to celebrate
Jungle Girl's birthday this week,
she made a request to have a
a Zebra Cake
for the "family party"...

A ZEBRA CAKE????

Here went my process...
This is the zebra's body...

At this point, I believe it looked like a turkey...
Now, with the head added,
perhaps it's no longer too "turkey-ish"...
With these fun candies,
and some black icing...
...we started to see a Zebra taking shape!
OK, perhaps the cake IS a bit on the bovine side,
but Jungle Girl thought it looked like a Zebra,
and that's all that mattered...


*****************************************

Oh, and the black icing was
a big hit...




I sure do BEE-lieve
Jungle Girl
has had a great birthday...

5 comments:

  1. That cake is awesome! I really turned out cute. I hope her birthday was a special one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! Love the cake! your talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad that the turkey turned into an AWESOME zebra cake! Jungle girl has a great Mommy!

    Jen
    Creative and Curious Kids!

    ReplyDelete