Wednesday

Coming Soon: Reclaiming Christmas Craft-A-Long

OK y'all, I am SUPER PUMPED...

My dear friend Knit Wit
(I have spoke of her before
on the blog,
HERE, HERE, and HERE)
and I are up to something good...

We are going to be doing a "Craft-A-Long" together!

(Please note the snazzy button Knit created...)

We will be encouraging ourselves
(and ANYONE ELSE who wishes to come along)
to get in a crafty mind set for Christmas 2010.

I am an excellent procrastinator, so I believe this little craft-a-long
is an answer to my prayer
as I begin Christmas craftin' in FEBRUARY!
(I know, I'm still a bit in shock myself...)

Knit will be hosting the craft-a-long first
by demonstrating her mad sewing skills
(of which I have NONE)
and leading you all through a tutorial for the
SWEETEST little Clementine doll beds
you have ever laid your eyes on...
(You can take a gander at the final product HERE)

Oh, and in case you are also "sewing challenged,"
DON'T WORRY-
I will be posting crafts that anyone can create
WITHOUT the use of the sewing machine!
So, head on over to Knit's blog,
PieceLove,
and let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment