Friday

August 8th-14th

Highlights from this week include:

*Finishing up our first preschool unit,
"All About Me"

(Read more about it by clicking HERE...)

*Went to a yard sale a scored
a naked La La Loopsey baby for under
a dollar!

Ir was for Baby Girl,
and her sister was sweet enough
to crochet a little dress for the doll!

I LOVE when those sisterly moments happen...

*Headed up to 
Camp Wakonda-Ho in Kentucky
for the yearly
Henson Family Reunion

We all enjoy the Saturday evening Scavenger Hunt,
good food,
sleeping at the camp,
and catching up with the family.

This year,
we brought our neighbor friend Eep,
as an "end of Summer"
farewell for her.

She enjoyed the trip
and wants to come back with us next year-
perhaps we really are a family of four kiddos now,
and not just three!  ;0)

*At the end of the reunion,
Super Dad's dad
(Papa)
came and picked up the kiddos and took them
to Indianapolis for the rest of the week

This meant I had an entire
five days ALONE
to plan out the rest of our school year!

I LOVE my kiddos,
and I LOVE the little ones I watch,
but I was SO THANKFUL
to have this time to myself.

I am now totally pumped about the rest 
of our school year,
and ready to learn with my kiddos!

**********************************

To read a photo play by play
of the above collage,
just click HERE...

********************************

Linking up
with



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week! love the little crochet dress for dollie ;)
    We have family reunion coming up this weekend - looking forward to lots of family fun.
    Enjoy your upcoming school year!

    ReplyDelete