Wednesday

Gratitude Challenge 2011 Days 21, 22, and 23: Modern Conveniences

 I cannot imagine homeschooling without
a few of my favorite 
modern conveniences which enable me
to keep up on the housework...

(Well, KINDA keep up with the housework...)

So,
Days 21, 22, and 23 
of the
Gratitude Challenge 2011
are dedicated to our...
...Crockpot...
...Dishwasher and...
...my "love-hate" relationship with our
Washing Machine and Dryer.

(It is a "love-hate" relationship because
I LOVE having all the clothes cleaned and put away,
but I HATE that it hardly EVER gets accomplished!)
;0)

*************************************

For more attitudes of gratitude,
head on over to the 

1 comment:

  1. Oh dirty laundry how I hate thee, how I hate to put away the clean and all of that, ARGH.

    ReplyDelete