Wednesday

Happy National Watermelon Day!

Today is National Watermelon Day...
...so a special breakfast is a must!

I whipped up a batch of...
...Watermelon Pancakes for the kiddos and their friends-
YUM!

You can find the tutorial HERE that I based
my pancakes off of.
Jenni Price's mini-cakes are much cuter than mine,
but...
...the kiddos were still pleased with our final results! ;0)

**********************************************

Oh, and a little side note:

Make certain the lids on your
Condiment Squirt Bottles are on nice and tight...
...or you will end up with some lovely
"abstract" pancake art...

5 comments:

  1. I love the watermelon pancakes and the abstract art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really cool I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I love your pancakes and how fun that you had a party too. Thanks for linking this post up, so fun!

    ReplyDelete