Wednesday

Bejeweled Wednesdays and wiww: Hanging with Amy and Mike...

I have a lot of random fun to share
about my fashion choices this week,
beginning with...
...this scarf.

I made it-
my first completed knitting project!

(A big shout out to Piecelove
for patiently showing me the knitting ropes...)

When colder weather rears its ugly head
around here again...
...I am gonna wear this scarf with pride,
(and my crocheted flower pin).

*****************************************

Thursday
Back on My Feet Again
Outfit

I did about 500 loads of laundry
and cleaned up the house today
after recovering from the flu...
I do not wear pearls and a Donna Reid 'do when I clean...
...but sometimes I DO wear earrings.

************************************************

Friday
"Mommy, You're Earings Don't Match Your Shirt"
Outfit

Yup, had to change the earrings I originally picked out
to satisfy Baby Girl's tastes...

*****************************************

Sunday
Spring is Springing
Outfit

We are seeing signs of green here in East Tennessee...
So this jacket...
...and Flower Pin
seemed appropriate for the springy weather.

***********************************************

Monday
Let's Get Cookin'
Outfit

Made a meal for a sick friend today...

**************************************************

Tuesday
Hanging with Amy and Mike
Outfit

My WONDERFUL husband whisked my away to
Nashville for the surprise...
...to see the "2 Friends Tour."
My boots waiting to see my musical heroine...
There she is!
(Check out HER boots!)
Amy and Smitty,
just casually shooting the breeze
during the second half of the concert...

(Please note her sailor themed attire...)

It was a beautiful evening...

******************************************

For more fun with fashion,
head on over to
Bejeweled Wednesdays
and
what i wore wednesday...

4 comments:

  1. I am a huge Amy Grant fan too. I am glad you got to go see her and Michael. I couldn't go this time around because I started a new job and they came to Atlanta on a Monday night. Boo Hoo! Also love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous. Love the green jacket and brown tunic. You look great in both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with your scarf! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise!!! I was wondering where your hubby was taking you. :-) Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete