Tuesday

Bible Alive! Tuesday: Gearing Up for the 90 Days Challenge...


OK, today's post is not about making the Bible
some Alive for my kiddos...

It's about making it come ALIVE for me!

I have NEVER read the Bible completely through-
EVER.

I think I have read MOST of it over the years,
but NEVER in a designated amount of time...
...like the time span of 90 days!

I think by accepting MomsToolbox's challenge,
I will breathe new life into my personal,
lack-luster devotional time.

I am glad to have the accountability and plan in place...

I am getting excited!

If you are interested in the program,
check it out by clicking HERE...

**************************************************

So, did anybody do anything interesting with
the Bible this past week?

If ya did, please link up below...

1 comment:

  1. 90 days is pretty short - clear your calendar, and don't plan on doing ANY other reading during that time. Reading through the Bible in one big go is a great experience - it brings everything together, in a different way than daily devotions do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete