Thursday

Be My Valentine Card Exchange 2011

I LOVE Valentine's Day.

Yes, I know it has been commercialized out the wazoo,
but I still enjoy the holiday.

It's a time to creatively and sweetly express
the feelings you have for those you love.

As a kiddo,
I always enjoyed the classroom
Valentine's Day parties.

Now that I homeschool my kiddos,
I am a little sad that they miss out on these...

Sooooooooo,
I have decided to host a Valentine Card gift exchange.


I am hammering out the details in my mind right now,
but if ANY of you are interested in such an exchange,
PLEASE let me know by commenting below.

Depending upon how many people are interested,
each family would be required to send out
HOMEMADE Valentines to 8-12 other families,
with the Valentines being postmarked by February 7th.

Oh, and you DO NOT need to Homeschool to participate-
just grab your kiddos- or sombody else's kiddos-
and get creative!

I will post more info as I see what interest is out there,
so,
if you are interested,
grab the button on the side bar and spread the word...

The more the merrier!

Thanks y'all!

13 comments:

  1. I love this idea...we would love to be part of it. We have 2 girls, 7 & 5. Just let us know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! We would be interested.

    Ages 10, 11, and almost 15.

    I will look for further details coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! DS14 and DS3 would like to participate from our family! We're also from the crew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want to participate.
    welovetohomeschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do this. Maybe you could have us create Valentine's Day boxes too. I would write a post on my blog with my box and the Valentine's I receive.

    I am going to host a Virtual Valentine's Day Party to showcase crafts, kid friendly foods, and more tied to a giveaway. I hope you will stop by. I won't include a Valentine's Day card exchange. I will just participate in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested. I thought about doing this myself, but I'd be happy to join in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read about this on the crew forum - We'd like to participate - one girl 12yrs, 2 boys - 6 & 4yrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. add my kiddos to your list! C(ds)9yrs and A(dd)6yrs! Cool idea!!!

    ~Ann Tolbert

    ReplyDelete
  9. We want to participate to! I have one girl age 6.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    Can we still join? I have three boys ages 8, 7, 5, and one girl aged 3.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We would love to join. Girl and boy ages 11 and 9.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,we want in on the fun too! We have 2 girls, 5 and 6 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never got a list of names. Should I have it by now?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete