Wednesday

In Love With Letters: "E" is for the "E"lephants...


Last week,
Little Wild Man worked on the letter E,
focusing on anything
ELEPHANT related,
of course!

We read the following stories...


*************************************************

Confessions of a Homeschooler
provided us with some
EXCELLENT Elephant activities...
...like THIS color-by-number page...
...THESE colorful mini-puzzles...

...and THIS poke page.

**************************************************

Over at Make Learning Fun,
Little Wild Man completed...
...THIS shape sheet...
...and THIS "Count-by-Twos" page.

"E" is for the "E"lephants...


1 comment:

  1. Hi I am new to blogging, but have read your blog for a couple of weeks now. I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog! You give me inspiration when my brain cells are not functioning correctly. I have listed you on my blog as one that I follow. I hope that is ok. Thanks for helping me, even when you didn't know you were.
    Beth
    bsblog-bitsandpiecesofme

    ReplyDelete