Monday

"Not" Back-to-School Blog Hop


OK folks, I am pretty excited about this...


The "Not" Back-to-School Blog Hop is in full swing again!

Last year, as I began the journey into homeschooling,
I came across this Blog Hop and learned
SO MUCH!

I plan on posting my info this year,
and if you homeschool,
I HIGHLY encourage you to do the same!

Also, if you are in ANY WAY considering
entering the wild and wacky world of homeschooling,
you will get a lot of ideas by checking this out-
I promise!

Now, I am off to take some pics of our curriculum...

Not Back to School Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. My kids will be home this school year, but we're doing cyberschool. Will be a crazy, but fun year. One 1st grader, one third grader and a baby!! Pray for me now. Excited, but a little nervous about it,too. I think I'd feel more confident about it all if I didn't work on the weekends, too. Take Care!

    Jen
    Creative and Curious Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Something else for me to obsess over...uh, I mean participate in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading all these. I'd share too, but I'm afraid the best I could do for the curriculum link-up, would be to post a picture of the public library :)

    ReplyDelete