Thursday

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...


Occasionally on my blog,
y'all are going to see an advertisement
for a particular product from
"This Old Schoolhouse."

Now, I am not big on "advertising"
through my blog,
but I truly believe in the overall
mission of TOS.

I am HAPPY to support them in ANY WAY
because they truly helped to make my first full year
of homeschooling a good experience.

So, take a moment and check this out...


1776 was a spectacular year, and it's a smashing, save-more-money price!

Grab your subscription to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine during their four-day Fourth of July sale, and check out the craziest price on July 1 only!

Receive a 2-year subscription,
free Homeschooling with Heart tote bag,
and five FREE E-Books for just $17.76!
(While supplies last. U.S. and Canadian residents.)

July 2 through July 4 the unprecedented savings continue.

The sparks are flying at TOS Magazine . . .

...join in the celebration and savings!
Get the details HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment