Wednesday

Bejeweled Wednesdays and wiww: Man, I Need to Clean My Mirror...

Many of my pics this week look...
ummmm...
dirty,
'cause I really need to clean my mirror...

Looks like Windex and I have a date later tonight...

*****************************************

Thursday
Tribute to Princess Leah
Outfit

OK, the only thing remotely
"Princess Leah"
about this outfit is...
...my hair.
(Yes, yes, I know the two buns
aren't low enough...)

I just needed to pull my hair back in a different way,
'cause it was raining...

AGAIN...

*****************************************

Friday
Amber in Amber
Outfit

My "real" name is Amber,
and not "Wonder Mom,"
in case you were wondering.

So, I have a small collection of Amber jewelery
for that very reason,
and the collection began with...
...this Amber heart pendent.

Polish friends of my father
sent it to me when I was very little...

I-adore-it.

***********************************************

Saturday
Little Miss Mismatched
Outfit

My clothes were rather uneventful Saturday,
except for my rad socks...

*********************************************

Sunday
It IS Easy Being Green, Kermit
Outfit

Wore this to church in the morning...




******************************************

Monday
Linen and Turquoise
Outfit

Taught about Reincarnating Raisins today
to 16 3rd-5th graders...

Side note:
My black linen top is much nicer than this photo
shows...

Oh well...
At least I can show off my jewels...

**************************************

Tuesday
Simple Silver
Outfit

Took the girls' to dance today,
and it was SUNNY,
so I got to wear my hair
DOWN and STRAIGHT...

It's the simple things that make me happy...

*****************************************

For more fun with fashion,
head on over to
Bejeweled Wednesdays
and
what i wore wednesday...

2 comments:

  1. What you don't walk around being called "Wonder Mom?" I just assumed you did because you're so ..... wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts from this week! And the outfits are fabulous as always. You crack me up - love your "rad" socks. :)

    ReplyDelete