Wednesday

Bejeweled Wednesdays and wiww: Me in 30 Years...hopefully....

It's been SO CRAZY at our house these
past couple of weeks,
so my photo worthy outfits have been
quite few and far between....

**********************************************

Friday
(Two Weeks Ago...)
Even Rudolf Needs to Shop
Outfit




***********************************************

Sunday
(Two Weeks Ago...)
Be Jolly
Outfit


****************************************

OK, now time for honesty...
I have been in sweats SO MUCH these past couple of weeks,
I think I have forgotten how to button a pair of pants,
due to all the elastic wear....

************************************************

Sunday Evening
Me in 30 Years...hopefully...

We did our His Kids program Sunday evening,
which is our church's elementary school choir.

I am the Assistant Director,
and, so often, I get roped into performing
some small part in the program.

This year, I was "Mrs. Worthington"
(Grandmother to a boy named Jackson)
in the time traveling Christmas tale
"Back to the Manger."
I don't think I will mind looking like this in 30 years,
if it's possible...

(Oh, and that is a wig, NOT a haircut...)

I must say,
the best accessory to this entire evening was...
...the 46 kiddos singing their little hearts out
for Jesus.

They were FANTASTIC!!!

*************************************************

For more truth in fashion,
head on over to
Bejeweled Wednesdays
and
what i wore wednesdays...

No comments:

Post a Comment