Monday

Animal ABCs: Letter I

I is for Iguana and Inch Worm

Letter I Alphabet Box
(Read more about items in the Letter I Alphabet Box
by clicking HERE...)




***

Preschool Workbox Drawers
Letter Art


I is for Iguana worksheet...
...and i is for inch worm worksheet
are from 1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack.


 Iguana i art was inspired by
Curious George Learns the Alphabet...

 ...and Icicle I art was something I came up with
on my own.

***


Dot a Dot Page

(From 1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack)


***

Pattern Blocks


***

Play-Doh Letters

(From 1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack)

***

Letter I Printables

(From 1+1+1=1's Animal ABC pack)

***

 Fine Motor Skills Practice
with
Clothespins and
Pipe Cleaner "Inch Worms"

***


 Roll and Graph Scarecrows 
This activity is part of the 
from 2 Teaching Mommies.


***

Letter I Books


***

Other Letter I Activities

We completed the Letter I in November,
so it only seemed appropriate
for us to do something with Indian Corn too.

After reading about
The Legend of the Five Kernels...
(found HERE)
...we crafted up our own Indian Corn... 
 ...like they did over at
Fantastic Fun and Learning.


They made nice decor
in our school for our Thanksgiving festivities!

***

To see what other Letter I activities
we could not get to,
just head on over to my

***

Linking up with

No comments:

Post a Comment