Monday

TOS Review: Easy Classical- Early Modern History Schedule


I will be the first person to admit that I am
NO expert on Classical Education.

Nope.

Not me...

So when I received a product from...
...Easy Classical,
I was wondering if I could give the product
an accurate review.

I am happy to say that with products like...
...the Early Modern History Schedule,
I could possible see myself leading my kiddos
down the path of Classical Learning.

**************************************************

This particular product is a schedule
which lays out what books/activities a parent
is to use when wanting to follow a Classical curriculum.

The Time Line products include:
1. An explanation on how to use the products
2. Detailed daily lesson plans
3. Quiz questions and answers
4. Other educational "extras"
(like lessons on drawing historical items)

*************************************************
Pricing for this product is as follows:

Print Version $49.95

Digital Version $39.95

(I must say, this is a good price to have all the
planning completed for you...)

************************************************

Now, Easy Classical has a VARIETY of different
products for a Classical Education,
so please click HERE to peruse
the site...

**********************************************

Disclaimer: I received this product
for my open and honest review.

I was not compensated in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment